Objective: Create a responsive website in Webflow to improve the company's presence on the world wide web.

Context: The company is in the process of approving its medications and treatments for children with autism. It has recently gone public and is looking to attract investors.

What I did: I did research and schemes to get to know the users and the client: interviews, surveys, workshops, user journey maps, personas, etc. Then I did some benchmarks, brainstormings and moodboards with the client to define the aesthetic and functional direction. Then I sketched lo-fi wireframes, checking that each page and each functionality meets the agreed objectives (for users and client). Next stage was to design in hi-fi and implement those designs in Webflow. Finally I added interactions and improved the global performance and SEO.

Achievements: Pax Medica now has a nice and fast website. Since the first published version, with the gradual improvements that I implemented, I have multiplied the time users spend on the site by 16x and conversions by 8x.

Webflow Development
UX Research
Visual Direction
Design System
Website Design
QA & Performance

Project info

Client: PaxMedica via AddButter
Role: Visual designer & Webflow developer (freelance)
Year: 2022
Duration: 2 months

Visit Website